HOME > OUR COMPANY
- TEKchand is a Chicago, Illinois based LLC with over 14 years of experience providing ATM solutions for the largest EFT networks in the world. We have deployments across the US, Asia, and Europe and implementations on most major applications, including NCR AANDC™, EDGE™, and Diebold Agilis™.
- Overview TEKchand was founded in 1999 with the mission to develop a quick to market, vendor agnostic software solution for ATM channel management. We service our clients with the same commitment to excellence, regardless of size. Our experience working in complex processing environments enables us to understand ATMs in single and multi-vendor environments. Experience the Difference TEKchand delivers a single, integrated platform for ATM operations, marketing, and personalization that doesn't require software or hardware replacement. Our product applications seamlessly deliver desired solutions in a simple plug'n'play format.
History of Innovation At its inception, TEKchand's focus was to deliver solutions through the ATM host with a Base24 implementation, and by 2002 we used Connex as the host. Today, Tekchand interfaces directly with the ATM, and we have our proprietary ATM agent in production on almost every major ATM manufacturer's device. We continue to support Host interfaces like ACI Base24™, Euronet ITM™ as well as proprietary platforms from, Ukraine, Hungary, Poland, India and the Middle East. Building for the Future As we study the impact of digital convergence in marketing and consumer communication, TEKchand is evolving its platform into a comprehensive marketing delivery system. TEKchand TEAM Meet the TEKchand Leadership We are seasoned industry professionals and innovators with deep software experience. We are driven by our values, sense of community, and our sincere desire to see our customers succeed and get the most out of their ATMs.
Meet the TEKchand India Team
- Rajeev Bahri Partner, Managing Director Rajeev Bahri, CFA, is the Founder and Managing Director of TEKchand, LLC. Mr. Bahri has an MBA from the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, and a B.S.E.E with Highest Honors from the Georgia Institute of Technology. His corporate and entrepreneurial careers span over 27 years. Mr. Bahri has held a multitude of functional and leadership roles in banking, trading, and software development operations in corporate giants including AT&T, FIRST CHICAGO (now CHASE), ABN AMRO, and AIG.
- Joseph Iuso Partner, Technology Joseph Iuso is a Senior Consultant and Partner with TEKchand, LLC. Mr. Iuso has worked in e-Commerce and EFT integration for over 21 years. His extensive experience has helped clients, including CIBC, IBM, ING and Royal Bank, provide online, and real-time transaction processing.
Locations Our Presence TEKchand is an international company with headquarters in Chicago, IL USA, and primary development and support offices in Gurgaon, India. Our infrastructure is designed to be cost efficient, allowing us to deliver our modular platform to clients anywhere in the world. Awards ISO Certification
- We take the security of our customer's information very seriously. TEKchand has achieved the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Security Certification (ISO 27001). ISO/IEC 27001:2013
Clients TEKchand's client roster includes some of the most prominent payment processors in the EFT industry. Together, they touch over 150,000 ATMs worldwide and service in excess of 2,500 financial institutions.Testimonials
- Given the diversity of the ATMs that make up our network, we needed a graphics and management solution that would meet our needs as well as our customer's needs. The ATMContent Manager enables our credit union ATMs to provide a reliable, and pleasing customer experience. TEKchand has set the standard for third party vendors in expertise, responsiveness, and customer service. They are the best. VP Product Development, Major USA Network
- In October of 2009 AllSouth Federal Credit Union purchased TEKchand's ATM Content Manager and EJ Manager Applications. We were truly amazed at how simple and effortless it was to implement both applications. Not only are we pleased with the products, but their Support team is number one. Maude Goodson, AllSouth's ATM System Administrator